X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShayneG
    started a topic TMK I am calling you out to hit me

TMK I am calling you out to hit me

Alright you lazy [ADMIN EDITED: Stick to the game rules] noob . Listen here . I have called you out sooooo many times and you wonít do anything . If you so confident you will win than build up now and letís see who has deeper pockets . Stop being a pussy man . Your eor trick isnít gunna work to long . Step on up build really high and hit me so I have to keep adding to ďyourĒ pot

I call a scared little kid letís see what you got

• Dark_knight
    replied
    Well lets see what happens now tmk built an its not the last few seconds either wonder what shaynes next move is.

Leave a comment:

• Black_Irish
    replied
    Lmao

if shayne was smart he would cry to storm to get his own way and give himself a chance.

wtf have I just read LOL

Leave a comment:

• Eli_462
    replied
    he did just hit Shayne but the reason why he usually doesn't is pretty simple no reason to with the rules the way they are.

does this make him not as good as the former legends I don't know I guess it depends on what you like I can see both but tmk has been here for years taking rounds and challenges and winning them way more than losing them. Does he make deals Yes but almost everyone does at jp level even your former heroes you mentioned.
    personally, my favorite was islander but the game was different back then.

back to the point of him not hitting Shayne that often he would do it if the rules were different. I remember when the max collect was 9999, not 99999 like it is now, then it made more sense to kill and kill ops, also op hits were 5 turns back then so killing was much more of a thing.

he did have to build early back then and prebuilt I recall this 10 to 1 ratio with keystone i believe that they both built early and was on all day collecting because it was 9999 max collect and guess what tmk won and it was a huge jp.

if shayne was smart and wanted to get tmk to challenge him early in the rounds he should lobby to storm to change the rules back to 9999 max collect then we would see a real showdown or maybe tmk would just let shayne take it because it probably wouldn't be worth it
    Last edited by Eli_462; 11-08-2019, 11:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ShayneG
    replied
    Tmk using macro lol for 60 hire

Leave a comment:

• NoMrcy
    replied
    ...... grabs popcorn

Leave a comment:

• MtN
    replied
    At eor i will laugh hard

Leave a comment:

• ShayneG
    replied
    No profit on his end if he tryís lol

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Modric
    replied
    Pots near 2k once again. Looks like someoneís losing their money again...

Leave a comment:

• ShayneG
    replied
    Awe he needs help

Leave a comment:

• whysoserious
    replied
    Everytime shayne talks shit, the opposite happens. Rizzky, acidic, freak have tried the past year. All left or went into hiding. Same old song and dance. One thing is for sure, shayne lost money last round and if tmk doesnt challenge, shayne over spent for this win. And since we are stating facts lets talk how shayne and freak suck at collecting last few minutes, plus an unknown is helping too. Id say tmk starts building with 4 mins to go in the round and makes you all look foolish.

Leave a comment:

• PBSWP
    replied
    Originally posted by Unknown View Post
    Ok we can get one thing straight, Shayne is an idiot for playing as he does and thatís simple. A player with that bankroll and half the skill could takeover this game.
    TMK has won more than 30 of his 70+ wins during the round 800-990 by pre building last day and waiting, no skill involved. He demands a cut when someone outside of the norm takes a round and he makes deals with IC to take rounds he wonít challenge and they leave him to take rounds uncontested.
    He wonít ever attack a built player, he doesnít have the bankroll of a ShayneG, The-Freak, Acidic or RiZZky. He needs his Uncle to come back when big builders are around and thatís ok as most of us donít have the money to challenge but he seems to take it to heart. This canít be denied and he himself knows this and will challenge when he can either make a profit or break almost even. TMK has quit when Babbo and Hakka beat him , when Reck went on a rampage and he lost , he quit and we all watched it happen. The guy has so much arrogance but wonít ever be what Cypriot or Feldman was, he wonít hit he just waits till the end as he canít afford to go early, only goes when he knows he can make money back and thatís Facts
    Where are the lies..these are all facts..say it louder for the people in the back or under TMK balls!!!

Leave a comment:

• ShayneG
    replied
    Admin edited: warning: to user: stick to game rules

Gunna be funny this eor . Donít worry dumb ass 3 against one coming up

Leave a comment:

• Marco_The_Bull
    replied
    tmpQzHoRV.jpg

Leave a comment:

• T_M_K
    replied
    Lmao to Turtle and unknown,
    do you guys actually know how many challengers Iíve been through? Do you guys even know how Cypriot came to take rounds after stacking million last of won turns?
    You are literally talking out of your ass for some attention and fame because you know damn well Iím the only one to give it to you. Where is any proof anyone has bought me packs when ď I donít have enough moneyĒ lmfao. Then you resort to personal attacks behind a hidden name thinking thatís gonna prove your point? Lmao. Thatís when you know youíve lost the argument and your 12 year old mind kicked in. Another hater bites the dust. As for unknown, you must have tunnel vision or some shit because if I recall , literally 6-8weeks ago, did I not have a 3 day fight with dezl? Multiple packs? That I did win? Iíve done it so many times and itís plain stupid, ďprove a pointĒ I have nothing to prove to anyone anymore. People know that if they want to be on my bad side they are going to lose, one way or another. Itís clear that the attention you guys seek is greater than providing more facts, the only thing you nailed is how people ask me for rounds, just like Shayne did last round lmao, but here yíall are praising him for being a dumbass and building early, thinking Iím gonna take the bait because two wanna beís are riding my dick for attention. Go back to your lane kiddos, and stay hiding under fake names.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X