IC will get 4th place family

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IC will get 4th place family

You guys wanna start forums about me and make shit up ? My only enemies are IC . So now I will boost other families ahead of you guys and thatís that . So unless u gunna build and hit me you get 4th place family

Lmfao

you spout some shite wee lad

Comment

The acces denied shit is getting childish

Comment

Originally posted by MtN View Post
        The acces denied shit is getting childish
        So are all the crazy nonsense posts being posted by brand new forum members.

Start using real names, quit with the dramatics.

Post facts and I will quit closing the threads.
        TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
        Be kind to each other.

Comment

I tell you what is childish. Someone coming to you at the start of a round and asking for an alliance.

That person being told they need to be able to be trusted to be given an alliance, and that fact being accepted by said person.

Only for the very same person 2 days later to yet again zero the bank and start attacking the rest of iC. I'm not complaining about the attacks I don't really care.

But I am pretty sick of the bullshit spouting from this two-faced bastards mouth, with his twisted Vendetta of attacking IC, I feel sorry for you bro I bet those demons in your head give you no rest....

Comment

Grabs* popcorn

Comment

Hey darkstar no need to get personal u kno the rules little baby .

and I have Snoman and babbo begging me to not hit u guys .
              Last edited by Fornax; 11-03-2019, 05:18 PM.

Comment

That reply was no means personal Shayne, i didn't even mention your name, yet here you are bragging and blowing smoke again.

As for begging not to be hit, if indeed thats the truth, it's too late for that isn't it. But from where i sit, it looks like your family could do with a little more help, you might have to dig a little deeper into that pay-cheque to keep your whores with DU.... They cant even keep up with a family that is so embarrassingly in 4th place....6 days into the round.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_knight View Post
                  Grabs* popcorn
                  Share your popcorn buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Wanksta2 View Post
                    You guys wanna start forums about me and make shit up ? My only enemies are IC.
                    I have Snoman and babbo begging me to not hit u guys .
                    Reality check: Nobody's begging you not to hit.

What I personally sent you was a message that you were fucking over Sno, who had asked us to cut you some slack as a personal favor.

If you got other messages they probably pointed out that you keep hitting the family that:

1) You asked to be an ally and told wasn't going to be a target, and
                    2) asks nothing from you, and
                    2) has members who were actually your friends.

Apparently you prefer sycophant bootlickers who are there to ride your coat-tails. To each his own.

as for your other little fairy tale, try this on for size:

Shayne: Hey, I've got a big JP build, I'll give you some monies not to challenge
                    IC: OK
                    (Next round)
                    IC: about those monies
                    Shayne: IC BEGGING FOR MONEY AND NO HITS!!!

So if you wonder why nobody trusts you or believes what you say...
                    Last edited by iD; 11-03-2019, 07:11 PM.

Comment

You guys wanna start forums about me and make shit up ? My only enemies are IC . So now I will boost other families ahead of you guys and thatís that . So unless u gunna build and hit me you get 4th place family
                      You give more of a fuck about ANYTHING that you're saying more than ALL of IC combined. No one cares to build and hit you. It's stupid and it's a waste and proves nothing. More is being proven by you having to buy everyone a lead over us actually. You're a liar and I feel bad for you.
                      Last edited by Fornax; 11-03-2019, 08:18 PM. Reason: Keep it game related. No PERSONAL attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoMan View Post

You give more of a fuck about ANYTHING that you're saying more than ALL of IC combined. No one cares to build and hit you. It's stupid and it's a waste and proves nothing. More is being proven by you having to buy everyone a lead over us actually. You're a liar and I feel bad for you.
                        is it a personal attack to call someone a faggot? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoMan View Post

is it a personal attack to call someone a faggot? Asking for a friend.
                          I don't think so, because in this day and age, being gay is not as socially unacceptable.
                          I don't know if the LGBTXYZ community frowns on that word tho.

I'd have to do some research.

TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
                          Be kind to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Fornax View Post

I don't think so, because in this day and age, being gay is not as socially unacceptable.
                            I don't know if the LGBTXYZ community frowns on that word tho.

I'd have to do some research.
                            Well played, sir.

Comment

Man, IC is pissed.

bravo for having the balls to fuck them up shayne. It proves their worth that they wonít rebuild...

Comment

Working...
                              X