Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Thank You

For the 999,999th time... No, I don't wanna try the "New Layout"
    Nothing against it at all, maybe some of you like it, which is totally cool... Got nothing against Basic Bitches.
    But me on other hand, not a fan and some of you are the same.

Would like a "Don't show, again" added
    Tired on clicking "no" when I'm really not interested
    Sure, I can click back to the old layout but that's a process and i'm lazy

k. thanks. bi

Love, Wolfy

It has interfered with game play during the turbo.
    As you move from one round to the other, you got to click that thing. So you can move on.

Comment

Amen . Not intrested

Comment

fuck me if i don't agree with wolf and shayne for the first time ever.

Comment

click the footer to go to old layout or just click to say no. did it make you tired yet lol?
          Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch1 View Post
            It has interfered with game play during the turbo.
            As you move from one round to the other, you got to click that thing. So you can move on.
            The "Try New Version" prompt only appears at the round selection screen. If you are in-game already and wanting to move from the main to the turbo round, just use the handy dandy "Switch Round" button at the top of your screen to switch back and forth directly between rounds w/o having to log out to the round selection screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Opie View Post
              The "Try New Version" prompt only appears at the round selection screen. If you are in-game already and wanting to move from the main to the turbo round, just use the handy dandy "Switch Round" button at the top of your screen to switch back and forth directly between rounds w/o having to log out to the round selection screen.
              lk
              Yes but it still doesn't take away from the fact it is annoying as fuck. It's like watching a Youtube video anymore, where 3/4 of it is a shitty intro screen and begging to follow and sub to their page. Let's just be real here, most of the people who play this game and support the game have not ever used the feature

Comment

Originally posted by mcreason View Post

Yes but it still doesn't take away from the fact it is annoying as fuck. It's like watching a Youtube video anymore, where 3/4 of it is a shitty intro screen and begging to follow and sub to their page. Let's just be real here, most of the people who play this game and support the game have not ever used the feature
                I used to agree with you until I found out how many people play on mobile. Calling it the "new" layout and hoping PC users will adopt it is obviously not gonna happen. However, on a phone the new layout makes a lot of sense. I suspect that if we

1) renamed it the "Mobile Layout" and
                2) let the decision to switch or not stick instead of asking at each login

most complaints would dry up.
                Last edited by Opie; 11-06-2019, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Opie View Post
                  I used to agree with you until I found out how many people play on mobile. Calling it the "new" layout and hoping PC users will adopt it is obviously not gonna happen. However, on a phone, the new layout makes a lot of sense. I suspect that if we

1) renamed it the "Mobile Lyout" and
                  2) let the decision to switch or not stick instead of asking at each login

most complaints would dry up.
                  that sounds like it would work much better than what we have now

Comment

Originally posted by mcreason View Post

yes we are aware. the mobile version needs a lot of attention to be more user friendly and we will get there soon. we have the code backbone and we need to improve it a lot still in short due time, this will happen. hank you for the feedback. in the meantime the old version is there for users like yourself.

Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                      click the footer to go to old layout or just click to say no. did it make you tired yet lol?
                      Since on I'm the phone 90% of the time, I have to zoom in to click "no" and maybe by accident change the layout, and on mobile it looks very wonky the layout and unplayable. Maybe it's only on iPhones? Idk. I guess it's way too repetitive this process.

Nothing against the layout at all, just tired of seeing that footer everytime I log in.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang'. View Post

Since on I'm the phone 90% of the time, I have to zoom in to click "no" and maybe by accident change the layout, and on mobile it looks very wonky the layout and unplayable. Maybe it's only on iPhones? Idk. I guess it's way too repetitive this process.

Nothing against the layout at all, just tired of seeing that footer everytime I log in.
                        thank you very much brother, for this feedback. we have noticed all the display problems there of not prioritizing the info properly and that version is in need of some clever layout optimizing.

when we do start to tackle it, I will open a thread just for that bit....but am taking notes from everyone's feedback

thanks again!

Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post

yes we are aware. the mobile version needs a lot of attention to be more user friendly and we will get there soon. we have the code backbone and we need to improve it a lot still in short due time, this will happen. hank you for the feedback. in the meantime the old version is there for users like yourself.
                          How much of the content is dynamically created versus static markup?

From what I see you have non semantic code and not utilizing CSS preprocessors. This is going to lead you down a difficult path of trying to adapt to varying mobile screen sizes and cross browser compatibility. That's without even getting into accessibility.

While it's not the easiest path by any means it might be worth exploring a front end rebuild versus new styling.

Comment

Originally posted by 800lbgorilla View Post

From what I see you have non semantic code and not utilizing CSS preprocessors. This is going to lead you down a difficult path of trying to adapt to varying mobile screen sizes and cross browser compatibility. That's without even getting into accessibility.

While it's not the easiest path by any means it might be worth exploring a front end rebuild versus new styling.
                            put that shayne money to good use!

Comment

Originally posted by 800lbgorilla View Post

thanks for the observation, i will pass this on to the coder to check, i will PM you in game

Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                              X