Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nov 11th

Remembrance/Veterans Day
    November 11th is a time for reflection and to take a moment to remember those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for the Countries and people they love. It is known amongst my fellow players I'm a proud combat veteran with 3 Afghan tours complete and continue to serve, I love my job and my country. If there are other veterans out there in the TMB community thank you for your service wether you've seen active war on not, it all helps. To everyone else please take the time today to just give any family or friends that have served a call, tell them you love them and are proud of them, it means the world to just hear simple words as at times it can be hard.
    Lest we forget

Happy Veteran's day.

SemperFi
    I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

I'm sorry but you seem to have days mixed up. Day to remember those who paid the ultimate sacrafice is memorial day.

Veterans day is to thank those who have and are currently serving and for free meals(most important part of the day after all)

Comment

Originally posted by Lordj2010 View Post
        I'm sorry but you seem to have days mixed up. Day to remember those who paid the ultimate sacrafice is memorial day.

Veterans day is to thank those who have and are currently serving and for free meals(most important part of the day after all)
        Yes in America its Memorial Day, for other countries its Remembrance Day

Comment

Happy Veteran's Day.
          Thank you to those of you who have and are currently serving.
          We owe our freedoms to each of you.

Keep your hands out of your pockets and get off the General's grass!!
          TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
          Be kind to each other.

Comment

Yes thanks Ro youíre correct, hence the title Remembrance/Veterans day.

Comment

Yes I was incorrect and assumed he was American plus not sure of other countries holidays. So with that said all Americans serving make sure you fill up on the free food on Monday

Comment

On the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month
                #ArmisticeDay
                ​​​​​​ lest we forget

Comment

War is a bitch. RIP my gs

Comment

Working...
                  X