This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Mafia Family

So itís okay for the blacks to unite but when the proppaa white man got together bans were handed out left right and centre. Double standards nah mean

Proppaaa white man need to unite to fight this black man family yeaaaah

You can have whatever family you want as long as it doesn't promote or glorify any sort of racism.
    TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
    Be kind to each other.

Comment

Reply to: Bevaa3

Im white for 1... also google BMF and teach yourself a history lesson

u just mad cause we climbing all over these boards!

- ThePunisher

Comment

Awwww someone butt hurt cause they were removed from the family lol BTW google BMF b4 you go talking non sense

Don't Hate Congratulate! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fornax View Post
          You can have whatever family you want as long as it doesn't promote or glorify any sort of racism.
          I'm going to go out on a limb here and say while the spirit of that statement is true, the letter of it isn't. It's still possible to violate the rules while abiding by that caveat you noted.

Comment

Originally posted by 800lbgorilla View Post

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say while the spirit of that statement is true, the letter of it isn't. It's still possible to violate the rules while abiding by that caveat you noted.
            Fair enough, and true.
            But in the context that Bevaa3 was trying to elude staff members ban only white families, that's not true.
            the bans are due to racist remarks, etc.

TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
            Be kind to each other.

Comment

So basically its a problem because it has BLACK in the name does that bother u my friend? I've seen previous post from you and some things you say don't sit well with me either But if its that big of an issue to you FAM name will change to BMF instead of BlackMafiaFamily.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMeech View Post
                So basically its a problem because it has BLACK in the name does that bother u my friend? I've seen previous post from you and some things you say don't sit well with me either But if its that big of an issue to you FAM name will change to BMF instead of BlackMafiaFamily.
                You talking to me?
                I have no problems with anything regarding your family name.
                TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
                Be kind to each other.

Comment

You talking to me?
                  I have no problems with anything regarding your family name.
                  No no no the others that are commenting just trying to figure out wat the issue is on the behalf

Comment

Fair enough, and true.
                    But in the context that Bevaa3 was trying to elude staff members ban only white families, that's not true.
                    the bans are due to racist remarks, etc.

I get where you're coming from but I believe these autists would interpret your statement as license to go for broke in the race to the bottom.

Going off the posters in this thread it looks like we're working with about a 2nd grade reading level. If you could stop them from eating the crayons sketching it out might be more effective.

I don't envy your position.

Comment

nice to see you again gorilla, glad you could join us in the turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Bevaa3 View Post
                        So itís okay for the blacks to unite but when the proppaa white man got together bans were handed out left right and centre. Double standards nah mean

Proppaaa white man need to unite to fight this black man family yeaaaah

Well the said group of whites that ur referring got in trouble for their bigitory ways. There's a right way to assemble and a wrong way. I am yet to see any racial comments or media's on any members profiles. But for this white group to been banned they had to have violated some rules of the game at some point.

How do you even know that everyone in that family is of black skin color. Could be a family of different races who happen to like wearing black attire. Last time I checked we don't have a box on sign up asking our race

Comment

Remember that time when Hooligans had a Nazi Theme and myself, and my fellow Asian, Mexican, some whittie, another whitey, and my black homie got banned.

Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by newky93 View Post
                            Reply to: Bevaa3

Im white for 1... also google BMF and teach yourself a history lesson

u just mad cause we climbing all over these boards!

- ThePunisher
                            So your the token white man in that black man family ehhhh we have a name for people like you ooooo

Comment

Originally posted by BigMeech View Post
                              You must be one of them snowflake liberal feminist type bitches.

Comment

Working...
                              X