Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.i.p.

RIP Kobe One of the games best

Im in literal shock. Kobe was the reason I was a lakers fan....

Comment

t didnt believe the first post i seen

Comment

I just kept saying no that cant be real

Comment

oh same. now just to get confirmation on who was on with em. to many conflicting reports

Comment

I read his daughter, one of her teammates and the teammates parent, plus pilot were the 5 on the helicopter.
            TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
            Be kind to each other.

Comment

had to take a double look at that maybe even a triple shot took a while to sink in.

this is a classic reason why i never travel by helicopter.

Comment

Kobe?

Comment

It's a sad day indeed, iconic basketball figure all over the world and a great role model and inspiration.

Thanks for the great years Kobe!

Comment

R.I.P Kobe
                    Game Admin

Comment

No one even knows what basketball is in most of Europe. But we knew Kobe. Man was bigger than Basketball. RIP

Comment

Role Model? Didnt the guy rape a 19 yr old back in 2003? when he was 24?

Comment

Originally posted by DGM View Post
                          read the facts. the girl kissed him, played with his dick. bent over a chair to get fucked. then accused him of rape but wouldnt testify in court. what happened is she got rough fucked and didnt like it, dont mean she didnt consent.

Comment

Originally posted by DGM View Post

have to clear this up that was number 8 kobe that may have rape some Colorado hotel worker.

now number 24 kobe he was the role model, family man, inspiration, great humanitarian.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post

have to clear this up that was number 8 kobe that may have rape some Colorado hotel worker.

now number 24 kobe he was the role model, family man, inspiration, great humanitarian.
                              Thanks for clearing that up! Makes ALL the difference !

Comment

Working...
                              X