X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death

How many of us here fear death?

only if its slow and painful,,,
    if its like ,,,BOOM and your gone then not much to fear is there ??

Comment

Fearing death just keeps us from truly living
      I have but 1 fear and my mortality isn't it lol

Comment

You dont fear your birthday, so why fear your death day?
        were all going there.. regardless of religion,riches, colour.. so stop dwelling on it.. and enjoy the life you have

good saying.. have fun with life.. nobody gets out alive lol

Comment

I thought I feared death. But last month I came face to face with it, and it was nothing.
          I was at work up in a crane, eating my lunch between lifts.
          Something went down the wrong way and I started choking.
          I tried calling for help on the radio, but you can't talk when your choking.
          So there I was, sitting in the chair wondering how long I had.
          After about 2 mins, I figured well this is it, what a fucked up way to die.
          Than I started thinking about my family. Than I thought, I bet that insurance company,
          I bought my accidental death insurance from will say this wasn't an accident and refuse to payout to the wife and kids.

This is when I faced death.
          I thought fuck it, I'm jumping, everyone will think I fell. problem solved.
          As I Got out of my seat and headed for the door of the crane to jump,
          I caught my breath a little, than a little more.
          So I sat back in my chair, and after about 5 or 10 mins I was out of the woods.
          I guess as I was heading for the door to jump, I must have jarred something lose.

I'm sitting here thinking about what to say about it all.

I think if I wouldn't have tried to kill myself, I wouldn't be alive.
          Last edited by Mitch1; 02-06-2020, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch1 View Post
            I thought I feared death. But last month I came face to face with it, ...

Holy shit dude... that's a story.
            Glad you're still here.
            What was lunch that day?
            TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
            Be kind to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Fornax View Post

Holy shit dude... that's a story.
              Glad you're still here.
              What was lunch that day?
              and by any chance did your wife make your lunch that day??

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch1 View Post
                I thought I feared death. But last month I came face to face with it, and it was nothing.

That's wild man.

It's pretty amazing how we react to things like this. We let ourselves stress completely over piddly shit on a day to day basis but when the rubber meets the road it's remarkable at how peaceful we are in the face of a true crisis. Have to say I can fucking emphasize completely on the insurance side too, those shitbag companies will do anything to screw your beneficiaries out of paying.

I for one am glad you're still here so I can zero you again when you come out of hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
                  You dont fear your birthday, so why fear your death day?
                  were all going there.. regardless of religion,riches, colour.. so stop dwelling on it.. and enjoy the life you have

good saying.. have fun with life.. nobody gets out alive lol
                  Your bitch ass should fear hell cause queer bitches like you only be going too one place

Comment

I fear the ethnic cleansing of pure blooded white males... it is happening on a global scale. White lives matter

Comment

Originally posted by Bevaa3 View Post

Your bitch ass should fear hell cause queer bitches like you only be going too one place
                      Again? queer.. tranny.. etc. where do you get this shit from? fecking eeejit.. yes thats all you are.. a nothing meaningless little twerp.

Comment

for you beva

https://attentiontrust.org/wp-conten...om-Factory.jpg

Comment

most people lack the constitution for suicide when really it's the honorable thing to do.

see nature created something that goes against the very laws of nature, humans. We are too self-aware.

Comment

Originally posted by Bevaa3 View Post
                            I fear the ethnic cleansing of pure blooded white males... it is happening on a global scale. White lives matter
                            this is true the white man can't catch a break. i was going to comment on your thread post about this but it got shut down right before i could. Just another example of how the white man concerns are overlooked or just downright ignored if you don't have woke agenda you are fucked in this cancel culture.

Comment

Working...
                            X