RIP Mrworker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Mrworker

Found out earlier in the day that we have sadly lost one of our own to the corona virus. He passed away last night, for those who were unaware he had been ill periodically for some time. He always played a persona on TMB which rubbed many of you up the wrong way but for those of us who knew him on a personal level itís sad and we will miss him. He had recently started a new job too and stuff was going well for him. Funeral will be held in Bradford (UK) but the date hasnít yet been confirmed - and tbh not sure if it would go ahead as this corona epidemic just seems to be getting worse over here. You can always PM me if you knew him on a personal level and need more details. Donít really have much more to add other than stay safe and follow the advice from the authorities, and if you know elderly people who live alone if you can help out please do so. Itís times like these we all need to pull together.

RIP
    Fastest man alive.

Comment

Very sad news indeed
      For years I have said tmb needed more like him
      We all have a persona whether others care for it or not
      Prayers to his family and others that knew him on a personal level
      RIP

Comment

Who are you in game? I do not see any turtles. RIP MrWorker

Comment

if this is a joke its fucked up

Comment

lol shut the fuck up.

Comment

Turtle1, please message me in game or Skype
              thank you.
              TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
              Be kind to each other.

Comment

Same here please

Comment

You pathetic losers don't even know his first name. So this thread can go suck a dick like the person who made it.

Comment

Thread closed until confirmation is achieved
                    TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
                    Be kind to each other.

Comment

Can we have more details please ?
                      Game Admin

Comment

The flaw with this post is "and if you know elderly people who live alone if you can help out please do so"
                        Me and MrWorker were around the same age (26-29) more or less, if you're making us assume he was old as dirt with a compromised immune system, this pathetic post fucking failed.

I pulled this "RIP" thread bullshit years ago with no fucks given or remorse, you really got to enlighten us.

Comment

Turtle can you message me in game please

Comment

Hey guys sorry been away for a few days. Thereís allot going on so TMB isnít a priority for me at the moment. Tig in game if anyone wants to hit me up and iíll try reply when I get a chance. Worker had Cystic Fibrosis and had been suffering from it since he was young. Corona exacerbated his illness and his body just couldnít cope.This is why we all need to look out for people with known illness and the elderly in particular who are more at risk. Wolfgang - I know how old Luke is and can really do without your trolling bullshit thanks. The funeral will be held behind closed doors with only immediate family members attending which there are a few due to the guidance from the UK gov about mass gatherings. If anyone else has questions inbox me in game thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Turtle1 View Post
                              Hey guys sorry been away for a few days. Thereís allot going on so TMB isnít a priority for me at the moment. Tig in game if anyone wants to hit me up and iíll try reply when I get a chance. Worker had Cystic Fibrosis and had been suffering from it since he was young. Corona exacerbated his illness and his body just couldnít cope.This is why we all need to look out for people with known illness and the elderly in particular who are more at risk. Wolfgang - I know how old Luke is and can really do without your trolling bullshit thanks. The funeral will be held behind closed doors with only immediate family members attending which there are a few due to the guidance from the UK gov about mass gatherings. If anyone else has questions inbox me in game thanks
                              In all honesty pal, I've known Luke longer than you. This is just alot "blah blah blah" on your part.
                              Bring us actual fucking proof that Luke has passed then perhaps we'll take your word in consideration, so take your weak trolling because it phase these simple minded motherfuckers, but I've done this before.

Next time you reply to me or your thread. Have some actual proof
                              If not, I will not believe any fabricated bullshit you'll post next time. Thank you.

If you're still reading this, don't forget the proof and or death certificate.

Comment

Working...
                              X