Your weekly shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your weekly shop

Jesus fxxxxxx Christ!!!!anyone been to the supermarket recently? ??it is carnage...

Last time I was at the store, >50% of shelves were empty.
    I am going again today to buy needed food and supplies.
    I hope there's something left for the non-hoarders out here.
    Last edited by Marco_The_Bull; 03-21-2020, 11:18 AM.
    I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Originally posted by Marco_The_Bull View Post
      Last time I was at the store, >50% of shelves were empty.
      I am going again today to buy needed food and supplies.
      I hope there's something left for the non-hoarders out here.
      some fuckers have no shame and are so selfish..should find out who they are and burn their houses down!!!we've got retrictions in place now but there is no meat !pasta or bog roll in my local...guess if corona virus doesn't kill me I will die of malnutrition. ...

Comment

Originally posted by braw View Post
        anyone been to the supermarket recently? ??it is carnage...
        If you went for bog roll your deffo shite outta luck senior lol

Comment

same shit in my small town in croatia too... not carnage but people are taking everything. Silly thing is the shops are full just dont have enough manpower and time during the day to put stuff on shelves. I cant imagine how bad it would be if the death rates were higher, it would be the literal apocalypse

Comment

Originally posted by braw View Post

some fuckers have no shame and are so selfish..should find out who they are and burn their houses down!!!we've got retrictions in place now but there is no meat !pasta or bog roll in my local...guess if corona virus doesn't kill me I will die of malnutrition. ...
            Bit extreme of a reaction there isn't it? And you guys wonder why Americans are such ardent gun rights supporters.

Comment

Working...
            X