Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is COVID-19 actually a VIRUS or a SCAM ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is COVID-19 actually a VIRUS or a SCAM ?

Guys.. This is off topic... but since we are all affect directly or indirectly with Corona Virus pandemic, this "conspiracy" video has been doing rounds around the internet since a couple of hours....

I know most of you guys don't really believe or want to believe in such haste... I did too.... But when I watched this video interview of person named "David Icke", I was really blown away.. Everything he says fits right into the puzzle about this virus thing going on.

If you have time, do check it out....

Would love to hear your opinions on this as well...

he's refering to the "Luciferian Beast System"...

...but 'they' basically want Greater Israel, the Third Temple and rule the world by proxy...

A.I. is their desired re-incarnation of their 'god' and 5G and Huawei (High Way) are the means...

while we are totally obsessed with Corona and other nonsense they created themselves

they create a world based on their principles and one they can control....

and no...it's not just jews….although it's largely based on their Kabalah and Talmud it's a cult among them.
    Shine Bright!

Comment

that's Icke's version in short btw....not my personal view
      Shine Bright!

Comment

David Icke also the father of the lizard people theory,... You shouldn't believe anything he says... He is an uneducated retired soccerplayer...

Comment

freelance gave me this today, watch it to the end as it gets better as it go's
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J0d59dd-qM

Comment

Originally posted by MrBeeves View Post
            David Icke also the father of the lizard people theory
            no "reptillian shapeshifter".....reptillian refers to the part of the brain they submit to...we all have a reptillian brain part

and shapeshifter refers to double passport bastards hiding under different names and cultural identities….

you know like Leon Trotsky (the great Russian revolutionairy)...he wasn't Russian, nor was he atheist and his real name was Leb Davidowitz Bronstein…..just like Mao's favorite general Luo was in fact an Austrian jew called Jakob Rosenfeld...not even Chinese!!!

Shine Bright!

Comment

and no...you can't report me for stating facts….nor ban me

even YouTube tried….
              Shine Bright!

Comment

interesting youtube taking the video down. sad. My guess is David was on to something the elite 1% does want a technocracy so it's easier to control the rest of the population.

science is the new religion of today. People will believe anything science says without question.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                  the elite 1% does want a technocracy so it's easier to control the rest of the population.

science is the new religion of today. People will believe anything science says without question.
                  i'm afraid so.

add to that a religious approach that dictates that man should dominate nature and you have a horror show.

may sound hippy but we need the balance...harmony if you will...with nature...or we'll create nightmares
                  Shine Bright!

Comment

The following are the latest figures of my country, Nepal. Please mind that the samples that were tested were of patients that showed symptoms of COVID-19 only.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Total sample test: 2366, Positive : 9 ( 1 recovered, 8 in Isolation), Negative: 2357

Source: MoHP- Nepal (Health Ministry)
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now... I dont know if we are lucky or are living in illusion of this global pandemic. Just think, Nepal (my country) is sandwiched between two global powerhouses - India and China. We have open borders with the former and we know where the COVID-19 virus originated from... Its been like more than 3 months since the outbreak in China, but you would expect countries that are near to each other to show effects as well.. BUT its not. Its really strange.... Unless....

Going back to David Icke's theory of 5G networks being a major cause in this pandemic, Nepal has not yet deployed 5G service anywhere within the country... heck even we are still using CDMA and 3G technology over the country. 4G expansion is taking place but very slowly and steadily (We have only 2 major network operators that provide this service). So my assumption is... Am i wrong in concluding things here ? To note, my country doesnt have a strong economy like China, India, USA or even European powerhouses.. And when i look at how the virus is spreading, the count is significantly lower in developing countries like us, African countries and other small ones....

I am just stating my opinion... It all cannot be a coincidence, can it ?

Comment

Working...
                    X