Earn turns with Facebook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earn turns with Facebook

Are you looking for some a way to get some turns?
    The Facebook team is looking for new and not-so-new players.
    We are looking for motivated players that would like to earn some turns by being part of our community. You will be required to schedule post, and Comment/Reply to fans' posts. You can schedule posts up to 5 days in advance, which makes the job very easy. It takes just a few minutes to set up for most of the week. You will earn compensation in the form of won turns. This is a great opportunity for those who need more turns. (Who doesn't need more turns?)

If interested Contact: FamilyMatters or myself Marco_The_Bull, here in game or on Skype @FamilyMatter2010 or MTB_816 to get started.

Thanks
    MTB
    Last edited by Marco_The_Bull; 11-28-2018, 02:32 PM.
    I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

The Facebook team has an opening. If you are interested, don't hesitate to contact us.
    I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

We have an opening for 1 to 2 people to work on our Facebook Staff.

If interested Contact: FamilyMatters or myself Marco_The_Bull, here in game or on Skype @FamilyMatter2010 or MTB_816 to get started.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Our staff is growing. We are looking for 3 more people to work on our Facebook Staff.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

wonder why mafiaboss always looking for recruits for fb tweeters

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino1 View Post
            wonder why mafiaboss always looking for recruits for fb tweeters
            Our page is growing. We need more people to keep up with demand.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Working...
            X