X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MiSFiTs LOOKING FOR LOOTERS

feel free to ask for invite if interested

~baba

This guy had 400b on hand at EOR and refused to send it up so that it could help the family. So he got the boot, and now heís trying to lure other idiots into joining him.

Comment

Doesn't feel so good to be on the other side of it now does it

Comment

Originally posted by Kittty View Post
        Doesn't feel so good to be on the other side of it now does it
        Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch View Post
          This guy had 400b on hand at EOR and refused to send it up so that it could help the family. So he got the boot, and now heís trying to lure other idiots into joining him.
          Erm ain't you known for fucking people over.......

Comment

lol boots me out of the family Eor and takes my cash on hand. lol clutch a scrub

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch View Post
                Yeah, sounds like you Clutch. How many times have you taken the family cash to rank yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaJones View Post

Yeah, sounds like you Clutch. How many times have you taken the family cash to rank yourself?
                  Not even once. Every single time Iíve been in someoneís family, and theyíve asked me to send up cash, Iíve done so ... as you should.

Comment

Just face it Clutch, your a bum along with West Coast. "unbank family bank and send to me" lmao like i said......yous a scrub!!!! and thats the bottom line cause babagaduech says so! https://media.giphy.com/media/rTerf6T9LfYkw/giphy.gif

Comment

oh before i forget, hey Clutch i got something in my pocket for ya
                      giphy.gif

Comment

Working...
                      X