Recruiting noobs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruiting noobs

I've actually not invited any one i don't know since unions were defuncted. .
    so would anyone like to copy and paste their recruiting message and post here for me to use thanks

im noob here, recruit me pls

Comment

How about this gem?

MY NAME IS DANTE GOTTI THE CHAIRMAN OF 52 HITTERS NETWORK AND ISTANBUL IS MY HOME AND I WILL DIE FOR IT WE ARE MADE OF MANY FAMS , AND INDEPENDENTS AND WE RESPECT AND BACK ALL WHO BACK US THE REST ARE ON THERE OWN . AND WE TRAIN ALL TO HIT BACK HARD AND WE DO HITS FOR LOOT I LOVE THIS GAME AND WE WILL LOOT BACK WHO LOOT US THAT PART I DO NOT LIKE BUT WE WILL COME BACK FOR ALL THAT YOU TAKE , AND WE WILL NEVER TURN ARE BACKS ON EACH OTHER OUR ANY CLIENT MANY OF YOU LIE ON FRIENDS AND FAM WHEN IT GETS HOT , AND SAY IT WAS NOT ME BUT WE TELL THE TRUTH WE LIKE WAR AND WILL COME FOR ALL THAT HIT @ 52 HITTER ARE A CLIENT WORD IS BOND AND MUCH RESPECT TO ALL IN 52 , AND ALL WHO BACK US AND ALL THE LIES YOU READ ON BLOGS OUR NOT MY WORDS I AM MUCH DEEPER !

Comment

Originally posted by unarmedyeti View Post
        How about this gem?

MY NAME IS DANTE GOTTI THE CHAIRMAN OF 52 HITTERS NETWORK AND ISTANBUL IS MY HOME AND I WILL DIE FOR IT WE ARE MADE OF MANY FAMS , AND INDEPENDENTS AND WE RESPECT AND BACK ALL WHO BACK US THE REST ARE ON THERE OWN . AND WE TRAIN ALL TO HIT BACK HARD AND WE DO HITS FOR LOOT I LOVE THIS GAME AND WE WILL LOOT BACK WHO LOOT US THAT PART I DO NOT LIKE BUT WE WILL COME BACK FOR ALL THAT YOU TAKE , AND WE WILL NEVER TURN ARE BACKS ON EACH OTHER OUR ANY CLIENT MANY OF YOU LIE ON FRIENDS AND FAM WHEN IT GETS HOT , AND SAY IT WAS NOT ME BUT WE TELL THE TRUTH WE LIKE WAR AND WILL COME FOR ALL THAT HIT @ 52 HITTER ARE A CLIENT WORD IS BOND AND MUCH RESPECT TO ALL IN 52 , AND ALL WHO BACK US AND ALL THE LIES YOU READ ON BLOGS OUR NOT MY WORDS I AM MUCH DEEPER !

​​​​​​exactly what was required ...I will be forever in your debt.

thanks ever so much)

Comment

How about this gem?

Pure gold lol!!!!

Dante Gotti forever!

Game Admin

Comment

How about this gem?

Anyone whos an og on her would remember logging into new rounds to these recruitmenr invites An the same with unions

Comment

Nuts!
              We are recruiting.
              We reward the best worker at the end of each round.
              We arrange a visit to your local "tele room", and not one, but two sexy blondes, will entertainment you.

In the last turbo, Benny was our lucky winner.
              So fuck the rest, and cum with us fo have fun!
              Last edited by Mitch1; 03-11-2020, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch1 View Post
                Nuts!
                We are recruiting.
                We reward the best worker at the end of each round.
                We arrange a visit to your local "tele room", and not one, but two sexy blondes, will entertainment you.

In the last turbo, Benny was our lucky winner.
                So fuck the rest, and cum with us fo have fun!
                Wtf is a tele room ....

Comment

tele room = hotel room

Comment

Working...
                  X