No announcement yet.

Recruiting noobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in my opinion yes there is only 2 genders !!! lol but thats a different discussion!!

that was the 2 choices of blondes on offer ))))

Comment

Originally posted by braw View Post
      in my opinion yes there is only 2 genders !!! lol but thats a different discussion!!

that was the 2 choices of blondes on offer ))))
      Fair enough.
      hahahha

TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
      Be kind to each other.

Comment

There are only 2 genders, its not an opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by Tinman View Post
          There are only 2 genders, its not an opinion...
          Sex, Sexual. Orientation, & Gender are distinctly separate items.

If you want to tuck your ignorance back into it's hidey hole for a moment and look at it from a technical perspective, there are three sexes. Male, Female, and Hermaphrodite.

Gender is more of a social construct than anything to do with biology. Plus, why the fuck do you care? You're going to white knight fucking gender?

Comment

Originally posted by 800lbgorilla View Post

Sex, Sexual. Orientation, & Gender are distinctly separate items.

If you want to tuck your ignorance back into it's hidey hole for a moment and look at it from a technical perspective, there are three sexes. Male, Female, and Hermaphrodite.

Gender is more of a social construct than anything to do with biology. Plus, why the fuck do you care? You're going to white knight fucking gender?

Its an injoke between 2 friends on the tmb forums not a hill for you to die on. Dont fret, im not about to publish it in an academic paper. And gosh you sound like a hoot to be around xD. Go take that energy to reddit. I identify as two-spirited which is common amongst my people. Am i going to be right in saying youre another angry white cismale using identity politics to try and belittle somebody elses opinion.. super woke of you dude! Lighten up ever? Have a pleasant day and may your deity bless you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinman View Post

Its an injoke between 2 friends on the tmb forums not a hill for you to die on. Dont fret, im not about to publish it in an academic paper. And gosh you sound like a hoot to be around xD. Go take that energy to reddit. I identify as two-spirited which is common amongst my people. Am i going to be right in saying youre another angry white cismale using identity politics to try and belittle somebody elses opinion.. super woke of you dude! Lighten up ever? Have a pleasant day and may your deity bless you.
              It's a joke dude, no need to get all in your feelings.

Nice segue into the ad hominem though.

Comment

Yeah that's right gaylord

Comment

Working...
                X