Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am In need of a good fam?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I am In need of a good fam?

    Please send one invite next round.

  • #2
    what ever you do .. DON'T JOIN SS! They suck and and their boss has some sexual identity issues.

    Comment


    • #3
      Maybe if you show some skill someone would send an invite

      Comment


      • #4
        A lot of good fams about with space. Speak to some and see if you will like it there.

        Comment


        • #5
          I mean with a name like that theres a few fams who would invite you ahahah

          Comment


          • #6
            UC is best fam, is it really a debate?

            Look at last rd, we had those idiots at IC thinking we were going for the rd all round, only to sneak and steal their gold medal

            Comment


            • #7
              what other fam knows its gona win gold union at the day 5 mark?

              Comment


              • #8
                i would think that would happen when the family turned into a union? uuhhhh???

                Comment


                • #9
                  1 HarassmentNTheHood Chicago 24 $55,678,914,440
                  2 CMS New York 8 $51,322,541,125
                  3 JACKALS New York 8 $18,384,630,799
                  4 SouthSide_Elite Chicago 12 $18,300,968,201
                  5 NaMeLeSs Las Vegas 18 $17,377,557,925
                  6 iC_Clubhouse New York 3 $8,640,163,175
                  7 IU_Revolution Istanbul 10 $8,580,303,810
                  8 Did_UC_That Hong Kong 9 $7,051,391,383
                  9 capo New York 3 $6,843,527,056
                  10 U-C-Me-Shag-Ya-Nan Hong Kong






                  Send them shots at ya spouse

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    well ic best place to be not like the other unions u actually get rewarded for you work unlike all the other unions where the rank whores get all the ranks
                    spaeticys
                    Guest
                    i would think that would happen when the family turned into a union? uuhhhh??? lol uhh reck i think he made you look a little less intelligent there.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ROME_GOTTI View Post
                      1 HarassmentNTheHood Chicago 24 $55,678,914,440
                      2 CMS New York 8 $51,322,541,125
                      3 JACKALS New York 8 $18,384,630,799
                      4 SouthSide_Elite Chicago 12 $18,300,968,201
                      5 NaMeLeSs Las Vegas 18 $17,377,557,925
                      6 iC_Clubhouse New York 3 $8,640,163,175
                      7 IU_Revolution Istanbul 10 $8,580,303,810
                      8 Did_UC_That Hong Kong 9 $7,051,391,383
                      9 capo New York 3 $6,843,527,056
                      10 U-C-Me-Shag-Ya-Nan Hong Kong






                      Send them shots at ya spouse
                      ooo sheitt my fam at 10th place

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Leith2 View Post
                        well ic best place to be not like the other unions u actually get rewarded for you work unlike all the other unions where the rank whores get all the ranks
                        spaeticys
                        Guest
                        i would think that would happen when the family turned into a union? uuhhhh??? lol uhh reck i think he made you look a little less intelligent there.
                        well if he wanna learn how to loot like an idiot, and maybe 5 mins before the reset, IC is the place to go!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Reckaholic View Post
                          well if he wanna learn how to loot like an idiot, and maybe 5 mins before the reset, IC is the place to go!!!

                          I C U C both unions are good. It's up to the new player to decide. he/she may not like both unions.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            go with fun

                            lasts longer
                            It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              if ur still looking to join fams n not union. Join FH or loco, both very good fams, fh is gone better since benny is back.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X