Bug reports and Disappearing messages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug reports and Disappearing messages

I was minding my cunting business when I received a message, but when I opened my inbox I had no new messages. WTF?!?! Then I try and send a message to the homie and I realize it's not being sent. It said it was sent but when I look at my outbox it's nowhere to be found. Anyone else having problems? How can I fix this?

yes me

as we both just experienced it lol

Comment

Great I can't even post on my family board

query fail
      SELECT count(msg) from r746_board WHERE msg='Dude I can't even post on this board ' AND time>1470070790 AND type='business

Comment

You're done
        Spammer
        You have been discovered
        I live in an anemone

Comment

we are currently looking into the issue if any more please let us know

Comment

Hi guys, we have been doing continuous upgrading work through the day. We will keep an eye on the bugs that arise and the coders will be back online in 10 hours again and they will fix any problems that arise overnight, our time [GMT+2]. it could be something causing issues from the work we did today, we did a very big change and we are keeping an eye on everything

You can please report all bugs here, and the coders will check it later

so far we got fam icons giving problems
            and....getting ghost messages or messages disappear

thanks

thanks very much for reporting,
            Game Admin

Comment

I need about 6 attempts before I can post on the boards

Comment

i cant post on boards

Comment

query fail
                  SELECT count(msg) from r746_board WHERE msg='he's a cash lover' AND time>1470074686 AND type='business'

Comment

board posting.. works IF it likes what u post.. or nothing

and messages in mailbox.. either dont arrive.. dont send.. or dont STOP arriving... over and over.. weird shit.

Comment

Too all who are having problems, are you playing on mobile? I switched to my PC and it seems to be fine so far.

Comment

On my pc i was able to send messages and post on fam board and everything worked but when i received messages, they would disappear

Comment

Scratch that... having trouble sending messages now but I've been able to post on the fam board no problems so far.

Comment

not on phone, had probs all eve, hopefully sorted by tomorrow

Comment

You should use quotes around cunting business. And you should pay me for using my words. *facelicks*

no issues on my phone but I had it earlier and thought I send but it seems it didn't. Oh well

Comment

Working...
                              X