Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

,,,,,,,,, are fine

Comment

Here's some very helpful info that should be helpful.
      I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to GEICO!
      Hope that helps.

Comment

What color were the cars...ill keep an eye out for them at the local auctions

Comment

If they were stolen, contact people who recently got an increase in their cars. Gotta keep an eye on neighbourhood too.

Comment

I'm on my Android phone. Not a laptop computer.

Comment

did you ever find your cars?

Comment

Someone stole my moped have you or you or you seen my moped? It is painted like a starbucks Unicorn drink and shoots little sparkles out of the muffler?

Can you help me find it? Me and drizzle had a date but no moped to make love on

Comment

You should message soldier123 he's a dirty dog and has his fingers in many pies, so maybe it was him?

Comment

Tru is pretty good at finding lost things, he is even better at buying new things, send him a message in game, i'm sure he can help you find them, or he might just buy you some replacements, as long as they don't have sentimental value... then you could be screwed...

Comment

I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

Comment

You have a specific cawk licking skills you fst huckleberry

Comment

someone stole my medals....i want them back
                          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Have you filed a police report?

Comment

I filed one and they still haven't found the real tiki

Comment

Working...
                              X