Account Credits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Credits

I bought 6,000 credits and won 25,000 but when I added them to this round they aren't showing up at all. Does it take awhile to add to my account?

The turns come ASAP. Just msg staff on game or check if it's still at top left.

Comment

Hi My Friend,

Sorry too hear you are having an issue with adding credit's too your account,

So you attempted too add 31,000 credit's too the Main round,

Can you please look on the top left corner of the screen when on the home screen and let me know if their are any credit's showing their either Won or Bought?

If they are not showing then please click on main Menu and Below the hire button there should be a number of reserves available which is were you Turns you added should appear please let me know if they are there.

Regards Envyus

Comment

Hi

I have sent you some turns to make up for your issue.

Thanks very much.
        Game Admin

Comment

same thing here but it was a million turns.

storm you know what to do

thanks, this might happen to me a couple times

Originally posted by Storm View Post
          Hi

I have sent you some turns to make up for your issue.

Thanks very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post

Have you tried fixing this via adjusting your account settings to wumbo?

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post

I genuinely laughed at this one. Pure gold right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Envyus View Post
                Hi My Friend,

Sorry too hear you are having an issue with adding credit's too your account,

So you attempted too add 31,000 credit's too the Main round,

Can you please look on the top left corner of the screen when on the home screen and let me know if their are any credit's showing their either Won or Bought?

If they are not showing then please click on main Menu and Below the hire button there should be a number of reserves available which is were you Turns you added should appear please let me know if they are there.

Regards Envyus
                So here’s the unofficial way of knowing when to use “to” or “too”

To = addressing someone, before an action, or from one thing to another, ie “I want to jump from Venessa to Stacey.”
                Too = when dealing with quantities in excess, ie. “I received too many emails.”

Hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch View Post
                  So here’s the unofficial way of knowing when to use “to” or “too”

To = addressing someone, before an action, or from one thing to another, ie “I want to jump from Venessa to Stacey.”
                  Too = when dealing with quantities in excess, ie. “I received too many emails.”

Hope this helps!

Clutch no joke. THIS actually helped me I was wondering if you can help me understand this as well. What's the difference between a BITCH and YOU. I'm starting to think it's the same shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
                    Clutch no joke. THIS actually helped me I was wondering if you can help me understand this as well. What's the difference between a BITCH and YOU. I'm starting to think it's the same shit.
                    Bitch = Someone who lacks manhood, submits to others, can't think for themselves, is a female dog.
                    Clutch = Someone who ranks when no one thinks they should, wins medals, wins credits, wins at life, is the center of the team.

You're welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch View Post
                      Bitch = Someone who lacks manhood, submits to others, can't think for themselves, is a female dog.
                      Clutch = Someone who ranks when no one thinks they should, wins medals, wins credits, wins at life, is the center of the team.

You're welcome
                      Well played sir. Why block me ya noob. Never been blocked before cause I never joined their family lol

Comment

Working...
                      X