Greetings Mafiosos and welcome to our first round up reviews and latest news. We are still reforming the blog team since the blog site has been down for some upgrades. So it is taking some time to put it back together but we are getting there!

We are currently on the lookout for more writing talent. If anyone of you players think you have good writing chops and you are interested to join our team, please message me [Storm] in game. So without further ado here are some observations and notes we managed to gather during last Main Round 1059 and Turbo Round 1060.

We only managed to catch some highlights and some interesting tidbits about the constantly unfolding and ever changing environment of the world of the Mafia Boss game. We hope you enjoy the read.

Google_profile.jpg
MAIN ROUND 1059: THE BIG CHEESE
The Big-Kahuna win happening was: Inner Circle, lead by SnoMan, very quietly and with a no-nonsense attitude, yet again showed us their mettle, with Babbo the Level 4 Gold and the team won the Family Gold medal first place. RESiSTANCE won level 1 Gold, and Joe_loop won 2nd place silver medal in the supporter killers.

So yet again, Inner Circle again proves that if you blink, you lose. They will take the round from under your feet, with sheer hard work and a very close tight dedicated team of players who also seem to be long time friends and veterans of the game.

Babbo had this to say about the round: 'This Round was a Team Win and wouldn’t have been possible without every single one in Family helping! Special thanks go to Dub who looted his Old-Ass off, and thanks to J-Money for the backup Build! IC-STRONG!! Thanks everyone!!!'

CHALK AND CHEESE DON’T MIX, RIGHT?

The first of our Big News this main round seemed to center around some happenings in TrapHouse.There seemed to be some type of breakup going on with this tight-knit team.....However it did not seem to deter TrapHouse, lead by TpK, who still continued through to the round end, where RavenT took Level 4 silver, and the family also won Family Bronze 3rd place.

So apparently, about this rumor, for now, goes like this:

Some guys left Traphouse and some fallout from this seems to be the formation of a [not-so-new] family called TiS, who, it is rumored, has some legendary looters like Skribz, Sidewinder_911. Taking a look at the TiS family, this round one has to note some notable things:

- They are currently in 3rd place on family ranks now in Main 1061.
- We see a player named Rizzky in the family currently…..wait…what? Is this the real legendary Rizzky or an impostor?
- The rumour-mill-grapevine reports that Skribz, Kash and Sidewinder_911 are in this family. Is this a for-real legendary resurgence of resurgent legend-looter family, known as Thieves_In_Suits?
- MK won supporter killers gold last round

This is a developing story and there is some more backlash in the ensuing Turbo Round 1060 ….which you can read about in another article elsewhere in this blog…grab the cheese flavored popcorn…

girl 2.jpg
WELL AGED CHEESE AND WINE:
FoundHell family yet again continue to show us their skills. Lead by their Boss, Bishop, and with only a scant few subs, this powerhouse crew took Family Silver, and DEMON-SRT won the level 4 Bronze. They managed to loot and collect an extremely respectable Silver with a total of $19,912,813,929,704. This is a great feat by a hardworking team and we must pay respect to them for this effort.

TURBO ROUND 1060: WAS THERE A BANK HEIST??
Grab your cheesy popcorn, this is interesting! Turbo Round level 4 was won by what we now know is the TiS family going under the name of iconic family. They snagged a cool level 4 JP, Family Silver, second place Collectors, and Family 3rd place Killers medals. So I caught up with JP winner – frogprince [AKA Kash] to get his story about what happened:

THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO KASH?

'[This is] How we won:

‘Halfway through a private airborne oyster tasting session I set up a plan to win the turbo because. I convinced Traphouse Family that we needed ravenT to cap early and collect, so he did. ‘

‘I don't know why he did it. I then convinced them to high bank me and skribleZ with the loot and they did. I don't know why.

‘We sat and waited till the last hour and watched the members go into panic while we were being fed chilled grapes and eating a wide variety of exquisitely smoked meats. We made a call to a certain Latin individual formally known as Woody; whom was busy boogie boarding with your mother, on a tropical island, doing all types of midnight stunts.

‘A few emotes were exchanged over some handmade Argentinean cheeses and a bottle of wine blessed by the Pope. He said he'd send us his cash to help us win.’

‘We did the secret handshake in the lobby of the Ritz. We made a family. I pulled my bank and another 85 trillion transfer that ravenT had left opened in the last 10 seconds.’

‘We won. ‘

‘Shootouts to SkribleZ: Your favorite looter's favorite looter. When we're in Morocco they ask me if he's Johnny Depp.’

‘[Thanks to] TiS - AKA THE OFFICIAL NIGHTSHIF,T AKA MIKEYS GATORSKIN SHOES, AKA THE ORDER OF THE DANCING MONKEY, AKA THE MIDNIGHT COWBOYS, AKA MISTER STEAL YOUR ROUND’

[Editors Note: So now, we can draw some conclusions about who some of the bad-boys were that left the fold. More on this story to follow……]

girl 1.jpg
HERE ARE SOME NOTABLE NOTES FROM BLOGGER:

Most violent hardest looting mafiosos seemed to all come from one crew: TiS

Ye: TiS 23,695 hits out
XO: TiS 10,802
SKZ: TiS 6,288

KILLING FIELDS
KILL_KILL_KILL[Sebastian from FOUNDHELL] hammers the board, starting a family called I-kill-you-for-fun. This team ended up with family Killer Gold and he took Supporter top killer.

SO HERE ARE THE FINAL TOP DOGS FROM TURBO:

LEVEL 4 GOLD: won by Kash from TiS
LEVEL 4 SILVER: won by
SnoMan from Inner_Circle
LEVEL 4 BRONZE: won by RavenT from TrapHouse

LEVEL 3 GOLD WON BY: Dogsplayingpoker from Inner_Cirlce
LEVEL 2 GOLD WON BY: WS currently in FOUNDHELL
LEVEL 1 GOLD WON BY: Kimbo_Slice from Traphouse
SUPPORTER KILLERS GOLD WON BY: Sebastian from Found hell
FREE KILLERS GOLD WON BY: ARES from ICF

black-mrket-gun.pngFINAL NOTES:
SO all in all these rounds showed us some old team strength as well as some newer emerging families coming out of the woodwork, and I must say, it’s all very exciting.

ICF continue to work AND LOOT hard.

IU/RU seem to be dormant at the moment and we can never write them off, as they are one of the top 3 most successful ever teams to grace TMB and they are known to strike at anytime and when you least expect it.

-
VBP with Gasface, TammyGunz, BuggerLugz and Day-O also seem to be lurking around and in their day have been known to mess things up royally also.
-
UML also showing some growth,
- ....and a FINAL question about… what happened to
Omerta’s recent resurgence?

Next time we will cover news updates arising from this blog, and we hope you all enjoy the game, and have fun, at The Mafia Boss. Thank you everyone for your dedication and support and for playing our game, we hope you enjoy playing here!

Thank you
- The Mafia Boss